Got my sz symptoms back even when I was on meds

Why did this happen ?

This lasted from 20th July 2022 to 31st July 2022…
Over this period my sz symptoms came back and I also started crying for the first time in 3 years remembering the past memories.

I never skipped a single dose of medication in all these years and during this 11 day period as well I took my medication but the symptoms came back.

This time though due to my medication I could control myself very well and noone doubted me that I am crazy. But on the inside I knew something was happening.

Did anyone else encounter these similar experiences even while you are on medication?

I was not sleep deprived as well when it got triggered… I slept for 8 hours the previous night.

I am on 200 mg Amisulpride once a day.

Please let me know what you gus think…

1 Like

This happened to me over Christmas i put it down to stress
It was a lot less severe than previously… meds aren’t perfect but imagine what it would be like without it

Interesting.

But I wasn’t stressful at all… No pressures of any sort. I was feeling good and fine when this happened.

1 Like

i wasn’t that stressed either to be honest… i put it down to the pretty long term but mild background pressure of covid… lockdown xxx not. having enough contact with people or control over my life

1 Like

Hmmm… Interesting.

So I guess we cannot pin down on one cause for this mild relapse I think.

But taking meds is a must … this is what is saving my life.

2 Likes

just tell your pdoc and try and up or change your meds so it doesn’t happen again. should be fine if you are honest with your pdoc.

I experience hallucinations and delusions while on APs. Maybe your med is no longer working at that dose. Call your pdoc to see if you need med changes

1 Like

I am feeling very fine since the last 5-6 days… fully stable on that same dose… maybe those 10 days were just a blip

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.