Got a hamster

Thanks :blush: me too had one when I was like 16, now I’m 30 so almost half a lifetime later. I’m definitely more responsible now :blush:
He’s a timid hamster, but I will show him life can be worth it

1 Like

Cute Hamster @anon31257746!
Congratulations … :hamster:

2 Likes

My sister and I raised hamsters when we were kids. We sold the babies to a pet store for 50 cents each. I wonder what the going price is now. This was in the 50’s.

3 Likes

Got baby G a new house :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

He’s pretty happy about it :blush:

11 Likes

Geez, in that second picture, your hamster’s expression has an uncanny resemblance to the kid in this meme. :joy:

5 Likes

That’s an awesome house for your adorable little friend @anon31257746. May he enjoy many years of having fun in there!

1 Like

We always had dogs. But dogs require more attention and care. I should take better care of mine. Thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

That is one cute hamster. Nice setup you got going on too.

2 Likes

Wow, that is one nice hammy house! My last hamster lived in a medium sized plain cage with a tube, bed fluff, wheel, food bowl, and water bottle. This makes me feel like I was neglectful!

1 Like

Had a pet hamster when I was younger too! They are nice pets.

3 Likes

I got my son a hamster when we lived in Japan in a high rise that didn’t allow pets. I thought the hamster needed a friend so I got another one.

Big mistake. We soon had more than 20 of them. Cute little things though.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.