Good morning!

Good morning everyone. You’re beautiful and I hope you’re all having a nice morning or after or evening. What time is it for everyone? 6:30am here.

6 Likes

Fifth turdy here. Good morning. How’s life in hockey country?

It’s 12.32pm here.
Good noon to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

3:42 a.m. I’m tired

1 Like

25°F and frost covered.

But I feel pretty good today so today is going to be good. I’m starting my daughters birthday cake today and I need to organize my house for guests this weekend. Feeling a lot like this today though.

Do you have any weekend plans?
1 Like

11:46am and overcast

Well please tell your daughter happy birthday from your skunk friend. Well, I’m not sure about the weekend. I’ve been sickly so I don’t know. How old is she?

1 Like

That’s a bummer you’re sick. I hope you’re feeling better soon. Is it the flu? The flu has been spreading around here like wildfire. :frowning:
She turned 8. She will love that my skunk friend said happy birthday. She’d be so intrigued to know what that means. Haha

She’s having a snake birthday party at our fave little reptile zoo. It’s very small and no one is ever really there so her and I can sit and read or chat while holding our cute milk snakes. Lolol I’m trying to make a realistic-ish snake cake but I’m having very low energy this past week so I’m moving slowly.

1 Like

Snakes are sweet. She’ll love it. I don’t have the flu but I’m dropping weight like nuts. They think I have an endocrine issue of some sort.

1 Like

Gm hope you are good🤗

1 Like

Happy bday for daughter

1 Like

7.06 pm , drizzly here. Dinner is ready.

1 Like

Ten past 7am here. I’ve had three cups of coffee; gotta raise that anxiety level as much as possible before noon!

Hope everyone has/had a good day!

2 Likes

That’s awful I’m sorry Skunk. I’m sending healthy vibes your way :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart:

1 Like

Enjoy! What are you having?

It’s the same time here, which is a couple hours Northish of Toronto, Ontario.

Where do you live?

1 Like

Good afternoon !!!

1 Like

Ohh my boyfriend lives in Toronto! I live in Virginia. :slight_smile:

Good afternoon @anon20318121!

2 Likes

It’s 13:52 here what’s your time

2 Likes

7:53am. I’ve been up since 4am. Today’s going to be just great. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes