Good afternoon. 14:55 here

1 Like

U have the same time as me lll

2 Likes

But you said 13:52 I’m one hour ahead I think

1 Like

Oh lol yea my bad I got your time wrong

2 Likes

Good morning it is 7 am here in Missouri Ozarks. Going to be the best day of the week today. Sunshine and in the 70s

1 Like

Now finished the dinner, we had half a salted duck (a bit different from Beijing roasted duck), a spinach eggs soup, a stir-fried toufu, and a mince-celery. Thanks for asking. @StripedShirtBoy

1 Like

That sounds delicious. I’ve only had duck once. And I made it so I don’t have anything to compare it to but It was good. We got a lot of fat from the duck while cooking and I used that layer for soups and pancakes.

Another day.

Days are wonderful and life is a blessing but sometimes I wake up and think welp it’s another day. And tomorrow will e another day and the next after that and so on and I’m not sure if I’m using my days correctly. What if I’m wasting them? How would I know?

I stayed up late last night thinking about the multiverse…again. I need a hobby.

2 Likes

Hobbies are good :hugs:

2 Likes

They talk a lot about multiverses on the late night radio shows I listen to. Pretty interesting theory.

2 Likes

Do you have any interests or meds make ya blah and would have to push yourself?

1 Like

It’s fascinating. I try and imagine what all the other me’s are doing.

1 Like

Oh how frightening clones of me…

1 Like

I have interests. I always thought I didn’t, likely because things I do aren’t interesting but yeah I guess I have a lot of interests.

I feel blah so I don’t really do them but Latuda I think is helping with that. I’m reading again. I stopped for a while.

Yeah, it is fascinating.

Are parallel universes the same as a multiverse?

Philip K. Dick had kind of a funny, yet insightful quote: “If you think this universe is bad; You ought to see some of the others.” :rofl:

1 Like

I bet a lot of them are really amazing people. But you have To think if this a universe of infinite universes some of us would have to be bad like dr.evil or Worse - in politics. Lolol

Well, meds make me have to fight to have as much as a “normal” life as I can. I’ve been dealing with sz so long that I have to survive and I love my husband who pushes me(way too hard most times) but I’ve really gotten into keeping myself as busy as possible. If something interests you, go after it. You never know…

Omg…latuda…that’s a dirty word in our house. Side effects were I couldn’t even get outta bed to pee…husband had to call drs himself it was so bad…yuck…but if works for you, woo-hoo

1 Like

I think that Parallel universes are part of the multiverse. A parallel universe would have to follow the same physics laws as our universe where I’d like to think that a multiverse would follow different laws or an infinite amount of different laws.

1 Like

Thank you. :blush: what are you interested in? Do you like painting?

I prefer oil pastels cuz hands shake due to meds…

1 Like