Good morning, what are you doing today?

I’m just hanging out and trying to stay cool. It’s supposed to get to 97 degrees here today. The house never cooled down last night and it’s still warm in here so I’ll probably have to run the ac today to cool it down some. I’m waiting to here back about some apartments but everything takes so long here because there’s waiting lists. So few apartments and so many people wanting them. Guess I’m stuck a guest living out of boxes for awhile yet. So how have you been? What are you doing today?

1 Like

The arthritis in my hip got really bad last week, and I have barely been able to walk. Yesterday my therapist suggested I take Tylenol Arthritis. I started taking it, and it has helped some.

George drove me to the bank this morning to get some rolls of quarters for the laundromat. It used to be I would walk to the bank. That’s all I have planned for today.

1 Like

Sorry about your hip, I hope it gets better soon.

1 Like

Good morning @Leaf
It’s nice to see you around!

1 Like

Thank you @Wave, as always it’s nice to see you too!

1 Like

Class ends Thursday. I have three days to turn in the last assignment. If I don’t blow this assignment I’ll get an A for the quarter.

1 Like

That’s awesome, congratulations @77nick77

1 Like

Hi Leaf. Hope you don’t have to wait too long. I’m OK here. Just had a phone call with mental health nurse today. He has given me a strategy to push myself with reading and journaling. Basically I should log how much of it I do each day in the hope that it will edge me on to do a tiny bit more each week or so…

1 Like

Hi honey. Good to hear from you. Sounds like a good strategy. I hope it works for you. Let us know.

1 Like

Thanks Leaf, I’ll keep u guys updated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.