Good Morning Sz.com What are you doing today?

Today I’m going to see my nutritionist and to get weighed. My scale says I’ve lost 2 more pounds. Then I have to go the department store to return something for my sister. I guess I should go to the grocery for fresh veggies if I want to eat anything. And of course I need to find time to walk on the treadmill, even though I might skip it if my hip keeps hurting so bad. Other than that not much going on. What are you doing today? Anything good?

1 Like

Maybe you should speak to your doctor about getting physical therapy if the pain persists. They can help you build up the muscles around the joints to provide more support

3 Likes

I’m trying to get up the nerve to shower and go to IOP. Then I have a dental appointment followed by a two hour reprieve before I have to take both of my kids to the dentist. I am really uncomfortable being this busy. I want to stay home, sleep, and clean my room.

1 Like

Thankfully I’m doing nothing today !

2 Likes

My motivation has been awful recently.

I’ll most likely go on my excercise bike and that’s it.

2 Likes

Going on a date hopefully, she has cancelled a lot on me before though.

4 Likes

Hopefully I’ll get on the treadmill too, mostly I’m gonna stay at home all day, might do some laundry

2 Likes

Back to work today, ooooooooooooooooooooooh the pain of it all…

3 Likes

That’s something, though. At least you’ll be active, even if it’s just a little bit. Every little thing counts.

2 Likes

True, and I’m still recovering from holidays…

2 Likes

That’s always rough. You should give yourself a break.

2 Likes

Thankyou @Happy_H, I think we all need a bit of recovery time after the holidays

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.