Gonna call up the zoo today

Gonna offer to volunteer. Think I’m ready and this could be a great thing for me.

11 Likes

Great man that sounds cool.

It’s always rewarding helping out animals

1 Like

I might just be doing gardening and stuff but at least I’ll be around animals all day lol and friends who like animals too…

2 Likes

Yea sounds fun man

1 Like

That’s awesome. Volunteering is rewarding for sure :+1::star:

1 Like

I called up left a really good message. But she’s not in today. Hopefully I hear back tomorrow.

1 Like

Giving back is awesome @Jonnybegood.

1 Like

I might call up an animal shelter too. Just wanna work with animals and be around people who won’t duck u in the back because you’re vulnerable And they can… bastards seriously :unamused:

Well I left an application for the shelter through online. Damn I don’t trust applications oh well.

Personally I don’t have the courage and energy to volunteer. You are lucky

2 Likes

As I posted on @anon64158233 thread…my best friends are my dogs. I don’t know what you’re going through, but know that you have friends here even if the can be insensitive @times looking in mirror

1 Like

I just messaged this girl I met in the psych ward in March. Damn she woulda been a good friend but she moved back to Florida… ■■■■ I’m like cursed but still happy she’s talking to me. Feeling lonely in this world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.