Going to take a break from the forum...no need for help of moderators

time and time again I feel like I’m not very respected here…I am going to stay away for a couple weeks…

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way. I hope I haven’t contributed to those feelings. I enjoy reading your posts. Are you sure it’s not just insecurity?

@jukebox as I have told Daze in the past, you can’t force people to reply to your posts. By throwing a tantrum and threatening to leave every time you don’t get replies you just push people away.

People either reply or they don’t. There’s nothing disrespectful about it. It juis what it is.

4 Likes

yes maybe it’s insecurity but it is what it is…this site moves at the speed of a frothy speedhorse and threads just pass on by without too much input…

@CoCo not at all !! you have been very supportive…!!

1 Like

I had No Idea a Horse Could Get Frothy.

Is it Because of Too Much, or Not Enough Hay?.

:snake: :sleeping: :snake:

2 Likes

Sorry my man you were there for me when I made a similar post.

You’re an old timer around here right??

I remember feeling like a real loser when other people didn’t respond to my post.

But then I started noticing that it happens to everyone and it made me feel a lot better.

Not sure if that’s what you’re talking about but saw it mentioned above.

2 Likes

I don’t get any replies when I try to socialize. Like my soccer threads. I get replies only when talking about my illness, idk maybe bcz its a sz forum and not facebook.

My last thread only got 2 replies. Sometimes, things just aren’t seen by a lot of people, or people don’t really know what to respond with. I looked at your recent topics. The one of you teaching tabs might have gotten more views if you had put it under creativity. A lot of people have the lounge section muted.

4 Likes

A lot of my posts don’t get responses. But when I do get support it’s great. Sorry I didn’t see your post, I was babysitting.

I’m just a jealous, out of touch musician, @jukebox I had to Google goth. I’d never even heard of it before your post.

You know, people who post here are almost the mentally ill. so, take it easy.

I hope you can get surpport here.

@jukebox, if you’re upset about not getting responses, you can bump your topic back up so people notice it. Also, people here are sick and may not be able to pay enough attention to your posts. It’s really not personal.

2 Likes

I think sometimes I’m the party killer. I respond to people and it kills the thread…I feel so guilty…

Honestly. There’s no rhyme or reason to it. The boards do move faster on some days rather than others and until I was a mod I’d rarely read most posts. I read a lot more posts these days and nothing has changed and no one treats you any different.

2 Likes

Try not to let it get to you. You are welcome here when you decide to come back. Besides there are worse things you or others could be doing than not responding to a thread. You’re a good dude. Be nice to yourself.

1 Like

well thanks everyone…I know you all care…I am just feeling sorry for myself right now…I love all of you and I will be back soon.

1 Like

((Hugs))
Come back soon!

I wouldn’t get too bent out of shape, Juke.

Sometimes I’ll post a Header thinking it will garner a ton of replies, and it just fizzles out.

Then I’ll post something silly and it takes off for some reason.

There really is no rhyme or reason to it. So don’t sweat it. You’re still a well-liked poster on this forum and a cool contributor.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.