Am i disturbing the forum?

İ m not sure if i disturbing people here because some people seems to not like me here.i don t want to be unwanted quest anywhere.but first i have to be sure from this.so am i disturbing the forum?please be honest so that i can be sure and make a honest decision about delete my account.

6 Likes

I don’t think so. I know that you have not disturbed me.

8 Likes

Thank you @Bowens :sunrise_over_mountains::pray:

2 Likes

I don’t believe we’ve ever talked before. You seem like a nice person to me.

4 Likes

I’m not sure we’ve ever spoken directly. But I know you’re definitely not disturbing me.

4 Likes

Ok thank you very much for honest reply.i just have some paranoid thoughts lately and i feel like people don t want me anywhere.i think you guys relate this feeling.thank you very much for your genuine supports.that mean a lot :heart::sunrise_over_mountains:

6 Likes

No, you never disturbed the forum or me. I remember we talked but you’re been posting rarely lately. Don’t worry.

4 Likes

I totally get it. I feel like I overstepped with someone, too, and I am sure it’s not a problem, but my brain keeps telling me what a bad person I am for doing it.

4 Likes

I think you’re great.

I don’t see why anyone would think that you are disturbing the forum.

4 Likes

Thank you @Zoe i m really proud myself because hearing such good things from great artist😀

4 Likes

@anon68444330, you’ve been through a lot for a time.
If you post, it’s good for you.
I like you personally and don’t think you are bothering anyone.

5 Likes

Thank you @anon42606141 thats mean a lot :heart::sunrise_over_mountains:

2 Likes

You don’t ever disturb me @anon68444330.

3 Likes

Thank you @SkinnyMe .:pray::sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

I like you and want you here

4 Likes

Thank you @Joker :hugs::sunrise_over_mountains:

2 Likes

Anytime… Never think we think ill of you.

Not one place other than this I can think of where your OP would be crazy!!

The internet can be nasty, but you’re appreciated here, and importantly we can be frank and talk about stuff that would blow up a normal persons mind…

3 Likes

You seem nice to me… you have never disturbed me. I feel this way sometimes… you’re fine… don’t worry…

4 Likes

Thank you @LunaNoir :blush::sunrise_over_mountains:

2 Likes

You’re fine @anon68444330. You have never disturbed me when you post. :sunglasses:

2 Likes