Schizophrenia.com

Going to reduced my time spend gyming

I spent 1 and half hour everyday working out,and it’s been four years but I am feeling purposeless and tired.I will be cutting down my gym time until I find motivated again!

Laugh and grow fat! I stopped going to the gym seriously ever since I had sz.

1 Like

I have the same problem - gym feels purposeless. I still try to go a couple times a week but I don’t sweat it if I don’t go. Maybe there’s some other hobby you’ll find that has more meaning.

You’re probably in good shape… Some time off won’t set you back to far…

I’ve started biking at least 3 miles a day… Just getting from A to B and back…

Surprised how it works the whole body…

Took a day off yesterday as I had no where to go…

Did noticed that the muscle mass an tonedness i thought i had gained was more still just from the aftermath of immediate exercise…

Given a few months though, especially if I can quit smoking… I should be in pretty damn good shape.

Been eating a lot of things I wouldn’t have otherwise recently… Stuff with sugar.

Gotta stay away from that as well.

Hit 70 degrees today in my locality (farenheit)… Pretty ■■■■■■■ awesome ■■■■.

Tale care @Gtx1990… You’re a good solid dude…

1 Like

Maybe take on a different perspective? I’ve felt going to the gym was pointless a few times also. Maybe, think of it as a training thing. To keep my boredom from over taking, I end up pretending that I am training for something or maybe I really am training for something.

I second trying out other hobbies if that doesn’t work. You could take the time you reduced and put it toward learning or doing other stuff.

1 Like