Going to end up in the Psych Hospital

Already had to have my risperidone raised to 4mg because i can no longer take the pressure that my case worker is putting on me.

I can feel myself getting increasingly manic and agitated.
Soon the paranoia will set in and the delusions.

I’m going to take a long break from this mental illness charity that I belong to and I’m going to call up my case worker up and tell her that I’m feeling overwhelmed!

But I’m also going to call my psychiatrist up again and see if my meds need to be raised one more time.

I really don’t want to end up in the Hospital again!

6 Likes

sorry you are going through this =( didn’t you just increase your rispiridone and it gave you some side effects? :thinking:

1 Like

What is it with these case workers? Shouldn’t you be allowed to go at your own pace and not theirs?

4 Likes

Sometimes when the stress is too high even meds can’t help. Do what you think is best for yourself, everything will turn out ok. Rooting for you.

2 Likes

when i took risperidone it was 8 mg a day i think, i think you are doing the right thing, i cut back on things when i was overly stressed and i’m on the up again, its a good idea, hope it all works out wave, take care.

1 Like

Yes she said that she is following orders from her “bosses”.
There is a November deadline.

1 Like

Ugh. That sounds so wrong I don’t even know where to start.

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll get things straightened out by tomorrow.
I don’t need to be pushed into destabilization.

2 Likes

November deadline for what??!?!

Anyway that is a long time away.

1 Like

I was under the impression that a case worker was beneficial to the person on their case?
Sounds like your case worker (and company) need a very important talk in getting back on track to benefit you rather than be the bad example they are.

Please take care of yourself first @Wave, you can iron out their wrinkled necks (from you squeezing them, figuratively speaking, of course) later on, but do as you know best for you.

1 Like