Going to being in a local art gallery

I am going to see if i can get into a local art gallery listed at a cafe here in my town. It a cat cafe so i am going to try to make my art not as dark as it normally is. Wish me luck!

10 Likes

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll do great! You’re very talented!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Most don’t like my darker stuff do to it being unsettling, but thwn again i am just expressing myself. Aslo there could be kids there and i don’t wanr them to be scared of my art. So i am going to tone it down a bit with some new works, if i can get them out in time that is.

1 Like

That sounds great!!

Must feel nice to share your artwork in that way!

1 Like

It is. You can to as well!

1 Like

Yes!
I might when I come off aps but idk where lol I’d have to look into it.

Thanks for the encouragement and good luck to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to post your art on here too. Us guys like seeing the creativity of the forum.

3 Likes

Most local cafes and coffee sgips do. As well as some local tatoo parlors. Try comic book srores as well or game stores.

1 Like

Also will do. I have a few paintings i been working on

2 Likes

I sometimes have gone to this art session. I think he will know too. Idk if they do in cafes in england

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt to ask. Asking breaks up the question. I need to ask a few cafes myself so don’t worry your not alone.

1 Like

Hi, I dont think I have seen any of your art posted here. I would love to see some if you have any.

1 Like

well that’s great !! looking forward to seeing some of your work? can you post something?

2 Likes

Yes i can post a few things tomorrow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.