New paintings

hi gays and girls, only 1 month left to the end of my last year in college. im super exaited and working daily on my black water project. but its funny- i make scatches befor start with canvas. and the painting get his own life. at the end the canvas look difrent from wath i pland. its so fun!!! this one is a bit of a nigthmer; wel beacos life is a bit of hell. its 2 mโ€™ long

19 Likes

Wow. Very good and distinctive! I like it lots!

1 Like

thenks freand :slight_smile:
hope it will pass hear without nigthmers

2 Likes

Very good painting. I often wish I could learn to draw even.

1 Like

Holy cow! This is like Blake or even better! Have you seen his stuff? Maybe donโ€™t look him up, or you might paint too much like him. Jeez, hatโ€™s off! Thank you.

1 Like

Wow! I love this painting. Are you currently on any medications? If so what are you on? I am just curious to how you can create such good work of art on medication. How you find the motivation to do it? I paint also but havenโ€™t been painting lately.

1 Like

Nice environment

1 Like

I like your painting. Thank you for sharing this.

Yes, life is a bit of Hell!

1 Like

That is really good. You are very talented.

1 Like

hay. you meen wiliam blake? a very fine artist. im to mutch flatterd (sorry for inglish mistaks. to lazy for google translate)

1 Like

Cool drawing I like it so much

1 Like

well the bad news that i dont tack any meds just becos i cant do art on them.
the good news that im hi function sz. i meen im crazy but i find a way to maneg. with my dear freands an my therapist and ofcors the art

lol. do your mind world somtims like that to?

Yes, William Blake! No worries about your English. I see, about not wanting to take meds. I guess I was more creative off of mine, but I value clarity of thought more. Iโ€™m right behind you, though. Keep painting!

1 Like

thenks. i lose a frean beacos she dident belive in me living withut meds. so now i have a very fue but grate seportive freands. and i like my crazy thoughts som timeโ€ฆi fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have any painting heroes? Who inspires you, or does it come from your soul?

1 Like

of cors i hav. munch. gaugein. goya. i love so many. still its frome my soul and my story. but i crusht on eduard munch rigt now

1 Like

I only know his Scream painting. Somewhere I saw a Goya, too. Sorry, Iโ€™m no expert. But I think you are great.

1 Like

Very Beautiful!
You are very talented @ola! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, really amazing and haunting, I love it

1 Like