Getting tired of it

I went downstairs to mail a letter to my brother-in-law, and it looked like one of the elevators is broken again. I asked the security guard about it, and he said it’s parked on the 2nd floor because someone peed in it again. I’m really tired of living with uncivilized heathens. The drugs, the alcohol, setting off the fire alarm, and leaving their trash all over the place.

I’m waiting until I turn 65 in three years and can draw my pension, so I can afford to live in the senior citizen building. Somehow I got to stand living here for three more years.

1 Like

sorry to hear that.

In the UK the situation is similar for me if I want to move out without a full time job.

The homes that are available for me are insecure and people smoking inside, and being completely inconsiderate

the places feel unsafe.

That is why I still live at home

1 Like

I sorry to hear that. I used to live at home too until my mom went to the nursing home in 2010. She died three years ago, and I’m on my own now.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are coping OK now without your mom. I don’t know how close you two were.

1 Like

We were very close. I’m coping fine now. The doctor gave her six months to live, and she lived another five months, so her death wasn’t unexpected.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely a lot of bs to deal with. In my opinion finding safe and affordable apartments for the disabled is in need of serious attention and reform in America.

I count my Blessings that most of the shitheads who do those types of things in my building get kicked out pretty fast.

The management here runs a nice and tight ship. :+1:

2 Likes

I once lived in an apartment like that. I was so happy when I got to move out

1 Like

Thanks @Montezuma @CoCo

2 Likes

I guess I’m through being irritated. At least the elevator isn’t broken, and it will be running again once someone cleans it tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m so glad for you @Montezuma .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.