Signing a lease tomorrow

I’m 62 now, and that’s the minimum age to live in the senior citizen apartment building near where I am at now. I applied and was approved last Monday.

It’s not Section 8 housing, so I will no longer have to do HUD recertifications or keep paperwork of my medical expenses and bank accounts. I’ll be paying $95 more in rent.

The place I’m in now is a real hellhole, and I’m glad I’m leaving it. I was over at my new place Thursday, and it’s really peaceful and quiet.

16 Likes

Glad to hear it @anon54988740 ! :smiley:

1 Like

Good news!

XOXOXO

1 Like

Enjoy the peace and quiet!

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens @Jonathan2 @Jayster

2 Likes

I’m going to be on the 2nd floor. I on the 10th floor now and don’t like it. It’s a long climb up the stairs when the elevators are broken.

2 Likes

I couldn’t do ten floors!

1 Like

Best of luck with it all :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks @Jayster @everhopeful

1 Like

Congratulations! Liking where you live definitely makes a big difference. I love my place even though there was a shooting here a little while ago.

1 Like

Thanks @Montezuma. Two guys who live here got in a fight. One of them went to his apartment, got a gun, and shot the other guy. The police arrested him in his apartment.

1 Like

Oh congratulations @anon54988740!

1 Like

Thanks @Wave 15

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope the new place works out for you

1 Like

Thanks @CoCo 15

1 Like

That’s wonderful news @anon54988740

1 Like

Thanks @Moonbeam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.