Getting sick from oral version of meds

I was on abilify injection for 6 months. I missed a dose for almost a month. I’m back home now and I don’t want to go to the doctors yet. So I have about a weeks worth of the pills, but when I take them I get really nauseous and throw up a few times about an hour after taking it and can’t eat for the rest of the day.

Abilify oral, does this go away in time? Haven’t taken my dose today because I’m starting to get really hungry and trying to eat first.

1 Like

My latuda does this. I take zofran with it and I feel great.

Yeah I was gonna say try taking it with food that can help w GI upset for a lot of different kinds of meds. Or drink a lot of water with it.

I am very blessed and I know it. My stomach is made out of cement. Nothing ever upsets my stomach I don’t care what it is.

1 Like

Im on brand name depot once a month and i can do anything a normie can, probably better.

Only pill i take is benztropine.

I will never take oral antipsycho drugs again unless I’m testing it. Highly unlikely at this point

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.