Getting pretty good at playing

my piano practice pieces, “Hungarian Dance No. 5”, by Brahms, and “Adagio in A Major”, by Morovsky. They are both a joy to play.

I also have practice exercises to do in my Czerny lesson book.

I am performing at the Later Intermediate level, according to my piano instructor.

What pieces are you guys all playing? And at what level of instrumental performance are you playing right now?

8 Likes

I’m mainly playing my own stuff but I think it’s pretty simple stuff.

It’s super cool that you’re able to play Hungarian dance no.5 thats one of my favorites!!

I am just using chord sheets right now but I love the Songbook app I downloaded for my Android tablet. It makes it a lot easier than carrying around a lot of papers.

I finally set up my Yamaha keyboard in our new apartment. I really missed it for a couple weeks. I got to try a Yamaha electronic piano with really nice weighted keys last week at the music club I go to. I played “Axel F”, “the Water is Wide” and some other fun tunes on it

I’m learning to bend the strings on my guitar, and I’m playing Wonderful Tonight. It’s a lot of fun!

I can not play anything, it is nice to hear you can play piano so well. I just enjoy my bicycle riding.

I try to write music moreso than play other pieces. But I was working on Comptine d’Un Autre Ete by Yann Tiersen a couple weeks ago and I can play it pretty well now.

Good on you for getting so good at piano! I wish I had the discipline to get to half your level lol

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.