I'm getting some good practice

I’m getting some good keyboard practice in these evenings. I have a total of seven piano pieces in my repertoire that I practice each evening around 800 pm CST for about a little over an hour. It feels really good to get this practice in every night. Unfortunately, I don’t have them committed to memory. My memory is nowhere near good enough for that. But, I can play them with the scores in front of me. I’m hoping to build up my repertoire even more in the future. It takes me about seventy minutes to play each piece twice.

8 Likes

Sounds like some decent progress! I can relate to the memory thing. Before all of this I had like a near photographic memory. These days I’m surprised if I remember my own name! I’ve been working hard at exercising and stuff and that has helped some but I’m still trying! I think it’s a great thing in itself being able to follow a score on paper…well done you!

3 Likes

Thank you, @rogueone.

2 Likes

Super @SkinnyMe!
Good going!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Wave.

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re doing great with your piano playing. It seems to me that you’re really disciplined and focused to do what you’ve been doing. I don’t play guitar a whole lot anymore, but when I do I find it really rewarding. Been really busy, but when things slow down I’ll have more time. Glad to read that you’re doing well. BTW I still love the picture of your cat on the blanket on your bed…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.