Schizophrenia.com

Gender coordinates test

Screenshot_2021-03-04 Gender Coordinates Test

2 Likes

I’ve got a fairly big nose…square jaw…and wide shoulders. I’ve never been mistaken for a lady.

3 Likes

1 Like

It’s not about physical appearance.

2 Likes

Hmm…this was my score…

I was considered high in both male and female traits. Kinda goes with my name and Avatar doesn’t it?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I got Feminine

Your gender coordinates are 36.67% masculine, 77.5% feminine, which places you in the feminine quadrant.

2 Likes

@Wave

You shouldn’t have answered ‘yes’ for the question, “Do you like tea, frilly hats and antiquing?” :wink:

3 Likes

Unsurprising. The test can’t decide if I’m a boy or a girl either lol.

4 Likes

I think the test results really bring out the colour of my eyes :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I dont get the questions, ideas are always connected to emotions, its a weird question.

1 Like

This test is inaccurate. Being masculine doesn’t mean one has to behave like a misogynistic, aggressive ape. I am very masculine, but of course I have compassion and a lot of empathy which are not feminine features; rather a feature of being human.

This test is sexist. It’s suggesting men have a lower emotional capacity than women.

I don’t really care though, I’m just saying :laughing:

4 Likes

I scored in the pink, feminine part.

"I scored in the pink, feminine part."

So did I by the way…it’s how I became the Dad of twin girls! :joy:

4 Likes

I didn’t finish the test because I stopped caring what the result was going to be based on the questions asked.

1 Like

That lawyer with the cat filter should have taken this test to assure the judge that he was, in fact, not an actual cat.

:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Boys will be girls and girls will be boys.
I know what i am and so does lola.
Songlyrics from lola the kinks