Are you a girl or a boy? A little of both

An Indian (India Indian) taught me that in every man there is a spot of the woman and in every woman there is a spot of the man. Very wise words.

1 Like

https://brightside.me/wonder-quizzes/this-test-will-determine-whats-more-in-you-feminine-or-masculine-299910/

1 Like

Lol shiv Shakti - I think thatā€™s what they mean

3 Likes

The enlightened mind is both masculine (thinking/moral/judging/conscious) and feminine (caring/feeling/passive/unconscious).

I can get behind that idea.

ā€œHe is restless like his motherā€¦ā€ ā€œA mighty hunter like his fatherā€¦ā€ - Diotima

1 Like

Spirits say that when weā€™re all in tune that weā€™ll be very advanced because we have both the masculine and feminine.

Some are even jealous of this because they donā€™t have it.

As spirits you guys are the perfect fit to be honest. Lock and key, sun and moon.

I took the test and am told I am a 90% masculine woman. The personality traits are true of me. At my age, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll lose any sleep over it.

2 Likes

thatā€™s funny. I got 90% feminine =)

I got 90% masculine. I can live with that! :man_shrugging:t2:

Iā€™m 90% feminine male.

2 Likes

90% masculine

Based on your color predilections, masculinity dominates in you.
You have an analytical mind, but youā€™re not afraid of heavy physical labor. You seem to believe that the whole world rests on your shoulders, and everything will collapse without you. Of course, youā€™re great, but try not only to help everyone but also to ask for help when you need it. Itā€™s not that bad.

1 Like

90% masculine 10% feminine. Not quite sure what I think about that.
My description was the same as @Mountainman

2 Likes

boy = you can produce seeds

girl = you can support seeds

a little of both = Iā€™d have to googleā€¦

Itā€™s just a fun thing , doubt it means a lot

Yeah I donā€™t think it really means anything. I just find it interesting that it called me more of a man than a woman.

1 Like

I did the test!

It said I was 90% feminine.

3 Likes

Iā€™m 50% boy and 50% girl: I can produce some seeds and support some seeds.

XD I like how you put that @sirBoring

Iā€™m open minded, need at least 90% female, sorry dating is off the table :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

updated rejection list:

lol lol

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/joke-for-buds/72572

Weā€™re not even close to achieving this picture, but that is the goal.

3 Likes