Funny thoughts

What if somebody farted in North Carolina, and the electricity went out on the whole earth.

2 Likes

What if I blew out a candle and confetti appeared out the candle haha. (When I blew it)

2 Likes

What if somebody made a mistake a set off an atomic bomb and killed their whole country.

What if somebody was sitting on a toilet, and an atomic bomb went off and they still went to the bathroom.

True story…When I was younger I got a bb gun for christmas. I thought what if a shoot and hit a car tire. Well, I did it and the bb bounced back and hit me right btw the eyes. That wasn’t smart. I figured the angle of the tire would not make the bb bounce back towards me.

Another true story…When I was playing little league baseball. I was at bat and I swung at a pitch, and missed the ball and farted. Imagine the catcher and the umpire. lol lol lol

Another true story…I was tryouts for baseball little league, and the coaches were testing to see catching fly balls. They were using a ball machine. The set it so the ball went too high. The ball went like 50ft in the air. One kid misjudged the ball and it hit him in the head, and bounced off like 4 feet off of his head. lol lol

1 Like

What if when David fought Goliath, he saw Goliath’s privates and it scared him, and he ran away.

Another true story…I remember coming off the bench my sophmore year, and I had just put shoe polish made for leather on my cleats. Then when I went into the game, the first time I tried to dribble the ball stuck to my cleats and I tripped over the ball. I heard the bench laughing at me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.