For those diagnosed with SZ and don’t hear voices

I hear voices and I have Schizoaffective disorder however my grandma had paranoid schizophrenia and didn’t have voices just paranoia and delusions and a lot of them just like me but without the mood disorder or voices

1 Like

I hear mumbling soft or loud voices or music every now and then but none of it bothers me. I just think it’s a tiny bit interesting and nothing more. And that’s on meds.

Without meds, my hallucinations are in all sensory spheres and all are unbearable.

1 Like

I have never heard voices but I am the paranoid type

1 Like

The only times I’ve ever heard voices is when I’ve been partying a lot through the night and drank way more than I should, when I wake up and leave the venue/house there’s sometimes been the sounds of my friends talking. But after another night of good sleep it goes away.
Happened quite a few times now tbh.

But otherwise I don’t hear any.

1 Like

I dont have typical sz voices, but something i have.

1 Like

I don’t hear voices. I sometimes wonder if withdrawal from zoloft might have caused my psychosis. I stopped taking them abrutly shortly before my symptoms began. I don’t know. I generally don’t doubt my diagnosis.

1 Like

The last voices I heard was in 2010 11 years ago

I was in a psychotic episode back then for about a month

2 Likes

Why does the “paranoid” SZ type not hear voices?
This may explain it for me, I suffer with strong paranoid delusions and paranoia. @Imsobored

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.