For the loved ones we've all lost

I lost many friends growing up, and I’ve lost all my grandparents from both sides of my family…I still think of all of them all the time…just something I do with all the time on my hands…remembering grandmas chicken fried steak dinners, fishing with both grandpas, hanging out with Devin and MIke…both gone from one circle of friends i had in high school, there’s Adam who died at 17 from doing downers and alcohol…his ghost visited me as he died that night, I didn’t know until the next morning when mom dropped the paper in my lap and asked,“isn’t that adam the one you know?” it was…

5 Likes

I get “visitations” from time to time from dead people I’ve loved dearly. It’s very sweet. I find myself missing nostalgia sometimes & seeking out that “slipping through time” feeling. I dunno, I guess I just think that memories are important. Hard to not get lost in it, though.

2 Likes

We never mourned the death of our loved ones that much in our family. We always figured they lived a long and happy life, and death was inevitable. I do feel a little bad about both my mom and dad’s death, because they weren’t peace parted souls. They were basically good people, though.

1 Like

I lost my father, brother, son, and mother to death all in a space of 11 years. I lost my best friend and my ex husband to relocations to different states. I lost another dear friend to death a year ago. I miss them all.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry @SkinnyMe.

3 Likes

Whoa I’m sorry 111111111111

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.