For the first time i am angry with me having Schizophrenia

I want to complain that i can’t have a family, work or study full time or I’d die (taking a literal thing all the way)

I want to complain that I smoked more than anyone i ever met
i am furious that i can’t have a good body any more these days and railing against it by wanting to go mental with gym classes.
has anyone here ever done or heard results with the INSANITY workout i think it’s called from a few years ago?

I’m angry that my social skills have sucked all my life
and that i have had bullies and fair weather friends leave me with only my family and a perfectly gorgeous recluse husband

I want to cry when i think about my family and my sister with full blown psychosis for 11 years before walking out in the road in the dark

and our youngest sister who has felt all of it. and kept quiet and used everything to excess and was abused by literally everyone, ending up with a 4 year breakdown herself and a hell of a killer addiction habit

i am very annoyed

3 Likes

Oh damn I know how you feel. My parents are also telling me that if I don’t find a job or go to school O might find myself orphan without a mother. I don’t know why she keeps wishing death on the family but ever since I got sz everything changed.

1 Like

HI

tell her to be there when you speak with a psych nurse or doc and get them to help your family understand

i am speaking from experience jobs or study put me in hospital sometimes very long term

3 Likes

maybe anger is useful
i might be able to work out harder now

feel like a wet bag of sand so much of the time

1 Like

I’ve done INSANITY, it’s perfect for loosing weight.

It’s high intensity workout movements. Will get you sweating hardcore.

I’m sorry for what your going thru :frowning:

2 Likes

Are you alive? Did you help someone with your post, yes…me. I get sick of my shitty deck of cards I’ve been given. To dream of more than four hours of sleep a night would be wonderful I’d been thinking…and you reminded me that’s the least of my problems. So thank you for sharing. :hugs:

2 Likes

did you follow the whole program?

I belong to a gym that does a 3 x 15 min HIIT class twice a week.
if i go to those i might not need to do it all alone with only me and the dvd

1 Like

Pretty much, it did well for me. I actually want to start back on it again soon

1 Like

Are you alive? perfect question.

i have only got the anger stuck i think
i bury it under acceptance and feel like i have taken the last 30 years on the chin

I probably felt smug about it

2 Likes

I’m 38 and have personally fallen face first on the concretewake up calls throughout my life. Somehow I’m still here to take care of the bestest dogs in the world

3 Likes

lovely xx yea its amazing
Thx

bed time

1 Like

I’m also angry. But no one sees it. No one understands. We are rusty cogs on a windless mill farm. Scheisse! Scheisse!

3 Likes

you’ve had a lot of upsetting circumstances to deal with. I’m learning about mindfulness meditation to help with my emotions and thoughts.

1 Like

I’m learning to let go of toxicity and excess baggage. I’ve lost 125 lbs. weight I mean wait…that’s how much I weigh. So, what’s left…starting a new. I’m sick of being tired of being tired.

I got a dream job offer this am, but declined it cuz I KNOW it’ll make me sick. I’ve accepted it, I’m sick…bottom line!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.