Foodie Thread- Take 2

It’s lamb! I made some slow cooked pork recently though too!

2 Likes

I think it is just because I started cooking at a really young age. My nana taught me a lot every day after school. Plus I’m addicted to new flavours!

3 Likes

You have a way of making food looking tastyy :+1: and fancy lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Made a pretty yummy Malaysian chicken curry and served it with some Gai lan. This was the recipe I used:

10 Likes

French toast topped with fruit and real maple syrup using my wife’s homemade bread.

:blush:

12 Likes

Breakfast , eggs tomatoes , hashbrowns, and caramel latte :yum:

12 Likes

My gfs the master cook :blush: I wish I could cook something good. One day I will learn

2 Likes

Now that’s a breakfast! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: I told my gf I was going to eat frosted mini wheats and she said no and went and made me that :sweat_smile:

Spoiled level

4 Likes

Le Dinner de ravioli and pasta

11 Likes

Omggggg

All your foods look so good. Who cooked this one?

@LevelJ1

3 Likes

my gf cooks everything. im truly a terrible cook lol. I can make fried eggs and macaroni and cereals :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This is one of the cheapest and most delicious ways to get protein here in Denmark. 1 kg of blue mussels costs 7 dollars.

The recipe:
Steam the mussels lightly in a small cup of white wine and a small cup of water. Strain the water with a cloth.

Fry in a pan, very lightly, a charlotte onion and the stalks of parsley in loads of butter with a spoonful of oil. Put the mussels in the pan together with lots of parsley (the leaves), chopped chives and half a clove of mashed garlic. Put the water/stock from the mussels over.

8 Likes

Dinnerberg

10 Likes

Trader Joe’s hot dogs

10 Likes

They got Trader Joe’s up north @shutterbug ?
Where do you shop?

One of my favorite Trader Joe’s Meal

7 Likes

First I’ve heard of this chain.

Wholesale Club, No Frills, Wal-Mart, Amazon, local farmers.

1 Like

Sous vide ribeye steak, roaster potatoes, sautéed portobello mushrooms, and pan-fried green beans.

18 Likes

And here we have cooking done by sir level. Clam chowder from Campbell’s soup :yum:

7 Likes