Foodie Thread- Take 2

That looks ultra taste

1 Like

It was almost as tender as @Aziz’ right ankle.

:blush:

4 Likes

What did you add to the can?

Nothin just clam chowder was in it lol

1 Like

Don’t go hatin’ on my game.

9 Likes

Home grown peppers and potatoes and local eggs.

My speciality :joy:

15 Likes

I’m making liver and onions tomorrow @ThePickinSkunk. Got the liver soaked in milk r n.

1 Like

Tomorrow I’m making tabbouleh minus the bulgur wheat. For keto. Not doing keto today. Having gluten filled carb filled pizza

3 Likes

I’m Indian. It’s called Gulab Jamun - I agree with you it’s delicious but its’ diabetes on a plate!

3 Likes

Haha :laughing: you’re probably right about that.
I loooove Indian food though. I put curry in like everything

4 Likes

Are you going to cut the liver into somewhat wide strips and dust them in a light coating of flour with your favorite seasoning then fry them?

1 Like

You should try my mum’s authentic home made Indian cooking

Today we had a delicious chicken and cabbage curry!

2 Likes

I forgot that you have to cut them that way. Oopsy. :speak_no_evil:. Good thing you told me. I’m actually out of flour unless I borrow some from Pops. Idk though cos I’m doing the keto diet rn. I guess a little flour won’t hurt. Idk.

1 Like

That sounds yummy :drooling_face:! Do you have a recipe?

I can ask for you, for sure!

1 Like

A light coating of flour with preferred spices gives a little crunch depending if you fry it properly.

But it’s your liver so let me know how it turns out. I usually use buttermilk but regular milk works too.

1 Like

Dinnertimeee

16 Likes

Homemade sushi at sir Levels house tonight :yum: there’s gon be a smoke salmon and avocado with cream cheese rolls too

10 Likes

Did you have caviar sushi? I wonder if the caviar at the sushi buffet here is real.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve tried it. I’ve had fish eggs though

2 Likes