Followed by headless driver......aaarrrhhhhhhh!?!

i passed a car on the road today…
i looked into the car…all i saw was arms and hands on a steering wheel…aaaarrrrhhhhhhh!!
it was going different speeds, veering eratically…!!!
i looked in my rear view mirror, again all i could see were hands on a steering wheel…!
then mrs. sith looked, and saw a tiny, tiny, tiny women driving the car…her head could barely see over the steering wheel or bonnet of her car…
it wasn’t a headless driver…it was frodo’s nanna from middle earth…aaaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhh!!!
take care :alien: .

7 Likes

Thats almost as scary as a driver with a head.

1 Like

Sounds like an Asian grandma in her gold Acura?

1 Like

Was her name Miso Tai nee? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have seen the same thing! Actually it looked like no driver at all then i saw just a little head peeping up over the wheel…how could she see out the windshield?

1 Like

Tiny seniors in huge monster cars always make me smile.

1 Like

This is like the time I was followed by a black man in a car that looked sort of like mine. Im not sure if that really happened by I kept seeing him following me in the rear view mirror when I was not on medication. ■■■■ like that happened all of the time so I didn’t really care. I was in the state of most of my experiences being unreal, the only real things were substances, workouts, and exams. Everything else was just whatever. People included.

1 Like