Schizophrenia.com

Follow me for more art

I do plan to keep regular posts here on the forms about my artwork, however I wanted to share these links with you if you would like to follow me for updates on my art and see some pictures of me.

Click Here for my Deviant Art
Click Here for my Instagram
Click Here for my Twitter
Click Here for my Tumblr

As some of you have suggested I plan to finish some paintings this weekend and open an Etsy shop. I am also looking to finish my website and post some of my work to Society6 (a website that allows artists to submit art that people can choose to have printed on t-shirts, coffee mugs, iphone cases and the like.) I am also working on my comic that I hope to finish by December if I can stay focused and not have many more bad days.

Thank you all for your support on this matter the art is the only thing that has been keeping me sane lately. Please follow me at the places mentioned above and look forward to more updates.

P.S. If you have any requests for things you would like to see me draw/paint please feel free to message me or leave a comment here.

6 Likes

Really cool stuff @sasha, you and your artwork are amazing

1 Like

Thank you kindly! I am glad you enjoy it.

0 Likes

I updated my tumblr a little bit, added some art. I will do some more work on it later.

0 Likes