FML I'm homeless again

Not sure. I think I tried that when I was homeless fifteen years ago, but I didn’t really remember for sure. That’s why I was just going to go in in person and figure everything out so I don’t mess anything up.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @LED
I hope you guys find a place to live soon.

Stay safe

2 Likes

I’m glad you have the hotel room for a few nights. Hopefully, it gives you enough time to work things out a bit

2 Likes

Just wanted to say sorry about this horribly stressful situation that you’re in. I’ll be thinking about you and hoping for a swift resolution to the crisis.

2 Likes

I was close to becoming homeless but I pulled it off and was able to pay rent in the end.

I’m sorry for your situation. Can’t you call a social worker or someone who can help you?

2 Likes

Stay strong you can make it through this

3 Likes

I’m going to stop by my psych office this morning and see what they can do. I used to have a case manager through them, but I’m not sure how it works. I went there before we moved to Oregon and it was just therapists and psychiatrists, but now they’re like an entire healthcare system. They’ve got primary care, women’s health, pediatric, even dental! So, yeah. Hoping they can help me out.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.