Fishy message from indeed.com

My personal opinion. This is very suspicious because I believe my resume isn’t searchable on indeed.

We found your resume on Indeed and think you’d be a great match for our Remote Customer Service Representative position. If you’re interested in a rewarding career in customer service, please feel free to apply now or check out the job description for more details. Your resume on Indeed is not searchable. The information in your resume will not be shared with the employer unless you apply for their job.

I know nothing about “indeed” or their procedures. Indeed I don’t.

I only know what Ive seen on their commercials. So I can’t offer any advice that would be useful.

1 Like

That’s quite indeed true.

2 Likes

Hmm. I don’t know.

1 Like

What is the usual communication protocol on indeed for companies who are seeking to fill job openings, to contact prospective applicants they are interested in?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t they contact you through indeed? Rather than by email directly?

1 Like

In the past I apply and sometimes I would get a interview. I’ve never been contacted by a company before without seeing my resume because my resume is not public.

1 Like

It’s a scam. I have gotten this. You will need to pay them for testing before they hire you. Just report it.

1 Like