FFN BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Forum Members Unanimous That Charmin Ultra Soft Feels Best

CHAOS IN STREETS AS FORUM COMPLETELY AGREES THAT CHARMIN ULTRA SOFT FEELS THE BEST ‘DOWN THERE’

Scott Extra Soft representative stumbles around question, sweating frantically

@Patrick2 takes it too far with public demonstration of proof

@everhopeful arrested as they endorse Scott Extra Soft publicly

14 Likes

Yay FFN is back online!!!

3 Likes

@everhopeful states 'two sheets of tp is not a therapeutic amount of tp ’

13 Likes

oh man that just made me crack up :joy:

4 Likes

@jimbob for Comment of the Week?

4 Likes

IT will probably get the most likes of any reply that doesn’t have a picture in it! So id say yes!

2 Likes

This is worse than the election! How do you expect democracy to function when you reach unanimous decisions by arresting the dissenters? :rage: This is tyranny and there will be consequences.

7 Likes

Ahh, the seedy underbelly of TP elections. Voter suppression is a very real thing on the forum!

3 Likes

@Rhubot insists on doing her own independent TP analysis.

10 Likes

I was paid off…

1 Like

I knew it! Big TP always meddling with our elections. A soft bum is good, yes. But at what cost??? :disappointed:

Did you know Charmin Utra Soft is made of baby ents? :scream_cat:

7 Likes
6 Likes

@firemonkey silences the rebellion with scientific evidence: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled longitudinal study of the efficacy of Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper in relation to comfort ‘down there’ in patients with mild to moderate bowel movements.

5 Likes

But what about us vegetarians?! Our plant-based diets require much firmer toilet paper! We demand representation!

1 Like

your baby ent meme has moved the tp party of the toilets members… all hearts have grown three sizes… and now we push for ent free tp because ents is people too… all in favor hit like…lol

4 Likes

10 Likes
4 Likes

wow we really can make a difference… and fast too… *rainbow pops up with the words the more you know under it…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Omg! :rofl: Anyone ever tell you guys that you’re crazy? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

4 Likes