Fell asleep sitting up

I’ve been so sleepy lately. I just fell asleep sitting up for awhile, then I stretched out and slept for like an hour. I don’t know what’s with all this sleeping.

What med are you on?

1 Like

Lots of stress always puts me out of whack with things. I try to rely on routine and it works well but a bit of stress and I’m all over the shop. Might be some of that. I’d just recommend keeping in a good routine and see how you go.

1 Like

I’m on rexulti and saphris

1 Like

I usually can’t fall asleep unless I’m laying down, but my grandparents have this really comfortable recliner that I’ve napped in while visiting them. One of the hardest parts of living in CA is I’m no longer within 30 minutes drive of my grandparents so I can’t really visit them. Now I’m on the other side of the dang country!

A good recliner would definitely lead to more naps, so it’s probably a good thing I don’t have one :open_mouth:

1 Like

After taking the meds at night I often fall asleep during ballgames (lately) and wake up to check who won.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.