Feeling worse

Was supposed to be able to visit a friend today and the friend cancelled the last minute.

I was feeling really good today but now I just feel terrible. I just want to curl up and stop existing.

I know sometimes things come up but I was just so excited and now there’s just nothing. I feel like she hates me

4 Likes

She probably has a good reason, think positive or try to.

2 Likes

I’m trying to :slightly_frowning_face: I know my brain just likes to make everything seem more mean. I basically told her to have a good day and to feel better.

It just hurts and I feel so stupid for feeling so hurt. But idk what I can do to feel better

2 Likes

I’m sorry. What a let down. That’s tough. Do you have any other friends?

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Noise. I’m sure she doesn’t hate you. It’s hard when you’re looking forward to something.

2 Likes

I do have other friends but everyone has been distant lately.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. I think that’s why this is hitting you so hard.

3 Likes

Honestly I think it’s a combination of that and my borderline. It just makes everything so much more intense and worse.

3 Likes

Don’t worry you can see her again.

2 Likes

It’s just this was gonna be my first time hanging out in months and so for her to just cancel last minute just feels like a huge kick in the ribs.

It makes me feel like I just don’t matter. it just makes me feel so many negative things. It makes me mad and sad and just so very upset.

I hate it so much

1 Like

I’m still having a ■■■■■■■ meltdown about this and I feel so stupid. My insides feel like acid. I don’t know what to do. I keep flipping between crushing sadness, intense anger, and complete numbness.

I hate my stupid ■■■■■■■ brain this feels like torture. And the worst part is I know this situation is small and stupid but I can’t ■■■■■■■ let it go. I just want to be super self destructive and I know that’s ■■■■■■■ bad.

I ■■■■■■■ relapsed into self harm again I’m such a ■■■■■■■ idiot

I have this feeling sometimes. It’s like people accept me, but they want me far away from them at the same time.

3 Likes

Please. Don’t hurt yourself. That’s not good. You need to love yourself. You need to be the most important person of your life. Your health and your happinnes must be your priority.

4 Likes

I’m a little better now. Sometimes it’s really hard to resist the self destructive urges and yesterday I lost. But on the plus side it could have been much worse. I really wanted to ruin my friendship but I resisted the urge thankfully

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you will be okay. Your friend will understand if you can tell her how you feel, I don’t know if that will help you. I would ask someone before if it made any sense.

1 Like

Maybe rehearse what you want to say to your friend with someone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.