Feeling down

I’m feeling down. I skipped my workout appointment today. I just didn’t feel like driving my sister to work at 6:30 in the dark to be able to have the car today. It made me anxious just thinking about it. So I was stuck without a car. I had to cancel or take a taxi. God knows how much that would’ve cost. And I don’t even know where the closest bus is or if it goes there or where to transfer. The whole thing would’ve just made me too anxious to deal with. So now I’m worried about missing the appointment because you can only miss 3 appointments and stay in this program and this is the 3rd time I’ve missed. So I don’t know if they are going to be mad at me or not. Oh well. I did what I did and now I have to accept what happens. I know I can’t miss anymore. I hope I don’t have a panic attack or get the flu or something.

3 Likes

I know what you’re describing. I’m sorry that you’re anxious. It sucks. I left a test incomplete this morning. I’m sending you hugs… they can be air hugs if that’s all you can handle. :hugs:

1 Like

just a bad day thats all I missed my meds for a day and kinda had a bad experience yesterday feeli ng a bit depersonalized

1 Like

Thank you @JustTrish (((hugs)))

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re feeling depressed too

I should just take my meds and get enough sleep the two go hand in hand

1 Like

They do. I never miss night time meds because they help me fall asleep but sometimes I forget morning meds and I feel it later. I just feel off for a day or two. It’s not a good thing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.