Feeling stripped of privacy

I’ve never cried for myself over what I’ve gone through, I’ve always tried to fight, but right now I am crying. I’m crying because I know what you are going through, and how helpless it feels. I will be keeping you all in my prayers today. Don’t give up hope, leave a light on. It’s always darkest before the dawn.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.” - Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV)

1 Like

because i think people can hear my thoughts i learned to live without privacy, at first its difficult and it does get to me every now and then but you learn to not care to be honest

I feel like people can read my mind too. I’m trying hard to ignore it, but it’s hard some times.

I feel people are psychic vampires. :

1 Like

I feel like that too.

1 Like

sorry guys. i just don’t believe in telepathy, i mean what is the likelyhood that it’s true? that there is some vast telepathic conspiracy against you? that everyone you meet, strangers, dog walkers, shop assistants, hairdressers, pdocs, dentists, drs, your family, friends, etc, are all telepathic and all reading your mind? where did they get these magical powers from? howcome you can’t read their minds? did they ALL go somewhere and get MADE telepathic? if so, how? who trained them? or is it natural? if so, howcome i can’t do it and you can’t do it and none of us on here can do it? why is it that people with mental illness are the only ones who suffer this conspiracy? come on! there’s got to be something wrong here hasn’t there? think about it and try and explain it to me because i don’t understand how you can believe in it. just because you hear an exact replica of someone’s voice doesn’t mean you are hearing that person’s thoughts. it just means that your mind is producing those voices is all. i have over 200 voices but i don’t believe they are real. i used to believe in it whole heartedly but not since i started researching it. my voices try and convince me all the time that i’m telepathic but i know i’m not. they try and tell me that the knowledge of how to do it comes from the future…christ…it’s laughable it’s so convoluted. how do your voices explain their abilities to you? get them to explain how it’s possible…bet they can’t. go on, ask them and let me know what they say. mine can’t explain how it works either, they say…it just does…absolutely no science behind their words at all. it’s crap.

You should talk with him about how that made you feel. I always try to maintain boundaries with my voice people.