Feeling paranoid using my moms card

I got permission to use my mom debit card, but i feel bad. Because im not the owner. Is the bank going find it sucispious if used online. Are they going call my mom or send a letter. Feel little paranoid.

I used my mums card before, its ok if you have permission, i wouldn’t take advantage of it though, she asked me to get money out for her and get some stuff with her card, if she trusts you then thats cool.

1 Like

I used online though, they not going find it suscipous.

if you have permission to use it then dont worry about it

okay, so there not going to call her, because i put my name on the address not here name. is that going be a problem.

no, as long as you have permission itss ok, you can get it delivered anywhere as long as you have permission, you got permission right?

what does the bank see.

yes i did get permission

1 Like

its ok then as long as you dont take advantage of it, (i am sure you wouldn’t) but it is allowed

1 Like

i only made 25 dollar purchase thats all.

1 Like

its that big deal.

its ok if you have permission, what i mean by taking advantage of someone is if they are vulnerable and maybe have some sort of disabilty, if they are ok and trust you and everything is fine then dont worry. it only applies if the person is vulnerable and you take all the time and not pay it back i think.

1 Like

no this one time deal, i rarely do it. Im going pay her back, im just low in money now.

1 Like

its ok then if your mum says its ok then its ok.

1 Like

Okay thanks appreciate it.

1 Like

But why do i feel scared and bad about it.

idk, its something you dont do a lot and it involves money from a personal account but as long as you have permission and she is of sound mind then dont worry, i dont think your mum would want you to worry anyway.

1 Like

its because im paranoid schizophrenic.

If you use your moms card, the main thing that will happen is the credit card company will immediately call her to verify the activity on her card.

I’ve used my card on purchases and instantly gotten a telephone call after clicking purchase and I got a call from the card for the company.

Tell your mom what you’re buying and she will be prepared to verify it.

1 Like

She didnt receive any phone calls it was place on the 27.