I dont fit in here

I dont fit in here or anywhere. Why dont I fit in? Whata so wrong with me

Why don’t you think you fit in here? I think you do. What’s bothering you?

2 Likes

Why do you say that? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I think you fit in here. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m just upset that I dont feel accepted anywhere. My grad school app is tanked. I dont fit in at work. I’m not kn any social clubs because k have a hard time integrating.

1 Like

I felt that way before.

Try not think of life as round holes, have you heard of the quote ’ Square Peg, Round Holes’?

you have to fit each piece as suits, make all of your Hypothetical Holes Universal, in other words try and make everything fit, atm you may feel like a Square peg round hole but you just need to adapt and adjust to the situation to make things fits. good luck

You belong here. And your grad school app isn’t tanked. It’s just needing some extra work right now.

2 Likes

Uh, have you read our threads? If you have schizophrenia you are one of us whether you like it or not.

4 Likes

You guys just seem to know so much about each other. I just feel like I dont know how to get there

1 Like

I’m sorry you don’t feel like you belong…you certainly do belong here !! you’re schizophrenic so that entitles you to speak your mind…thanks for coming forward instead of disappearing…everyone here likes you !!

4 Likes

To be honest I’ve been here for many years and I feel that way frequently. Sometimes I feel “it’s all you guys”……… and then “there’s me.”
I still like being here though.

2 Likes

I don’t feel like i fit in here either. I think I will leave this place but idk
Even if its not necessarily entirely true, the feeling feels real.

3 Likes

Friend.

Your all friends to me and we are all different. I long ago realized we are all chips off a different block. I’ve never had a problem with anything I’ve come across and there’s more around here I’d worry about for sure!

Please reconsider and just take it as it comes. Life is hard for the schizophrenic for sure but together we make our worlds and we can help you get some stability most importantly before embracing the world!

Hang around!

3 Likes

This really is a safe place though. One way to get to know people and for them to get to know you is to post in the Say Anything thread. Most people treat it like a mini blog. You may or may not get a reply to your post but it’s a great place to share your thoughts and share what’s going on in your life. I hope you’ll stay but if the forum is becoming overwhelming you can always ask a moderator to give you a short term temporary leave of absence without anoning your account. Best wishes.

:grinning:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.