Feeling impulsive

I want an iphone x even though my pixel 2 camera is way better ;(… I bought it and cancelled yesterday. If I got it from Costco i got a 90 day return option

5 Likes

Whats up ish…!!! Happy holiday… when are u getting knots…??? Dont forget to invite me… i will come all the way to england to witness it… hope u have a nice day…!!!

2 Likes

@anon80629714 I’m kinda jealous/dissappoint you didnt choose me as your husband. All good though :sunglasses: iPhone X is still around? Thought they were gonna discontinue it. I have the 8.

1 Like

What would be the benefit of getting a new phone? What about it makes it so that you need it as opposed to just sort of want it? And is maintaining your money so you have enough and can save a little if possible an issue for you?

1 Like

At least the 8 comes with a button… I do like my pixel but I just not in a right head space to decide.

1 Like

Didn’t you have a problem with spending too much money on things you didn’t need?

1 Like

I’m obsessed with cell phones too, but I am trying to control myself @anon80629714

1 Like

Nooo! Wait with me until September when they’re coming out with 3-4 new iPhones! It’s gunna be old in like 3 months

1 Like

Yes i did. But right now it is cell phones. I bought the x and cancelled it. then I bought a camera and cancelled it.

1 Like

I am thinking it is a little flare up because I feel a little anxiety coming with it… :.

1 Like

Keep a close eye on it @anon80629714

1 Like

I think It might be coming from the fact im going to be on my own at work tomorrow with zero help from anyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.