Feeling better this morning compared to yesterday

Took @Ninjastar advice and limited my coffee

5 Likes

Great going buddy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

How you doing pal?

1 Like

Just listening to music. Feel pretty good.

1 Like

Yes the clozapine is a perfect fit for you man.

1 Like

I think I’ve been on it for 4 months. Only 2 more months to go to have less frequent blood tests. It’s good stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah the bloods are the only nuisance to begin with. But like you say they get less often as time goes on.

You stopped the respirdal consta now?

1 Like

I stopped taking Risperdal Consta about a month ago. I should notice the withdrawals late March or early April. Or maybe the Clozapine will just be stronger, which I hope is the case.

1 Like

I reckon it will be smooth sailing. Clozapine is a great med - it’s more than able to pick up where the respiridone left off

1 Like

I’m so happy you’re feeling better this morning! Go team limited caffeine!

4 Likes

How much is limited caffeine? 2-3 cups a day? They limit our coffee in the morning at my day program I went yesterday and we were limited to 2 cups each. But they can’t stop us from buying more coffee at a coffee shop next door lol

2 Likes

I drink 6 oz a day, which is about half a mug.

2 Likes

Recommended is no more than 200mg/day. So about 2 cups.

2 Likes

I think I will try to stick to 2 cups

1 Like

I’m glad you’re doing better. I no longer drink caffeinated drinks, but I do drink decaf. I don’t need coffee, I just like the taste of it. Especially when it’s cold out. Good luck!

2 Likes

@Ninjastar I accidentally had one coffee too much and feel bad again. I think you put your finger on my problem in the mornings. Thank you!

2 Likes

Sorry you’re feeling bad. Hopefully it won’t last too long.

2 Likes

Oh I feel better now thanks. Might try avoiding coffee altogether and just drink tea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.