Feeling bad tonight

Are your siblings ill too?
I know i have crazy violent thoughts too about the neighbours kids when their screaming downstairs. All kinds of crazy thoughts sometimes.

I have an older sister she has general anxiety disorder but she copes a lot better than me

I have schizophrenia agoraphobia social phobia suicidal ideation and unspecified personality disorder

Its so hard to cope and i never seem to have much stamina with this illness ie im struggling all the time

1 Like

I have a lot of the same —- it takes a lot of effort everyday to do things. I think my dogs help me do something and stay alive - same with my husband - but i still get the ideation constantly. Looking up and thinking about it constantly. The thing about it in therapy for me is being able to express it and not bottle it up.

Well I’m sure its helpful to have this thread to let some of it out.

I feel like I have some responsibilities to make sure my dogs eat and are happy even if I can’t for myself.

3 Likes

I live with my parents, idk how I will live alone after they die. I can’t take care of a house, barely taking care of myself like showering every 1-2 weeks etc
I am thinking about living in the hospital or the place where nurses take care of you.

3 Likes

my sister has bad depression ever since her fiance overdosed but is starting to come out of it

my brother got dropped by his wife so he has been depressed but is starting to date again

both of them vent to my mom plus me i feel bad for her

2 Likes

I’m glad your alive n kickin it still.

Sorry to hear your struggling.

Sending you my love and good wishes.

:two_hearts::pray:t4::tulip:

1 Like

Right so they should understand a little about your illness because depression is nothing light its pretty heavy

I know what you mean about erratic violent thoughts by the way i get those sometimes although i doubt I’d ever act on them @yoda123

@Kxev i understand mate we do have similar
I wish it wasnt so unbearable everyday

@Aziz if you think that is what is best for you thats good youve decided that
Sometimes i wish i was in supported living again it was safer

2 Likes

Wishing you precious moments that feel nice and where you feel better.

1 Like

What is a&e? ….

Hospital emergency

1 Like

I get violent thoughts off meds. Thats why I never stop my meds now. For me its better to be psychotic than being violent. Thats what I hate the most, more than believing I was Jesus and that the evil mafia was trying to kill me.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re having a rough night. I almost killed myself a lot of times when things were really bad so I get it.

1 Like

Thanks just taking it slowly now
It seems to be any change of routine triggers me
I can’t handle any changes

3 Likes

Same for me. It’s good you know that.

2 Likes

@Kxev yes i know its virtually same for you i know that.

Im sorry if ive brought anyone into feeling negative tonight but this place is a lifeline for us.

I dont get suicidal lightly it can last few hours to several days sometimes. I feel bit better tonight its passed so im just chilling now

I was up nearly 24 hours and then hubby was out for a while so i was on my own so i texted my siblings but they were robotic and unempathetic
My mum was too tired after gardening all day
I had noone and felt lonely and fed up
Then it all just gets too much

Thanks for listening x
(((Virtual Hugs)))

2 Likes

Hugz xoxo 1515 xo

1 Like

@Bowens @anon4362788 @Ninjastar

i really can’t get used to this new username
its too confusing for everyone
can i keep spaceoptic pretty pretty please (don’t get pissed off at me)

1 Like

I think now its usually @rogueone who mods.

2 Likes

I got it but since you have changed your title(3 times) and name(twice) so many times today, we are going to require that you not change them again for a month. I was told this is often what we do when people are getting carried away with name/tagline changes and it seems like a fair policy to me…

2 Likes

fair enough
thanks Bowens!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.