Favorite holiday

What’s your favorite holiday? Mine is Halloween… Funny when my hallucinations are normally monsters but for some reason I love horror movies and decorating the house and dressing up… It’s just so fun!

1 Like

Christmas for me just being with Family

3 Likes

@Yellowdiamond I understand that

1 Like

My fave is Halloween too!! :smiley:

Lovely cool weather, horror movies, kids running around in costumes, cool stuff on TV. I love it!

3 Likes

@Montezuma cyber high five!

1 Like

Haha! Yes ma’am!

High five

:blush:

1 Like

Halloween to New Years is my happiest time of the year. I think I love Halloween media the most, but let’s just say starting from about now to December 26th, A Nightmare Before Christmas is playing a lot at my house. I love the sharp change of spooky punk music to Christmas music starting November 1st.

Christmas is my favorite to celebrate with other people, but Halloween is my favorite to indulge in movies and spooky stuff.

3 Likes

My favorite is Christmas. Horror triggers me anyways, paranoia.

2 Likes

Christmas is both my favorite and least favorite at the same time. I like it for the food and get togethers but hate it for the shopping and whatnot involved. Also, the stores and places start promoting it too early.

3 Likes

The festival of excessive lighting.

3 Likes

@shutterbug lol so Christmas?

1 Like

Halloween I love fall

3 Likes

I know of no holiday by that name. It’s the one at the end of the year where everyone hangs up LED lighting to promote the excess consumption of food and crass materialism.

Rawr.

1 Like

Christmas, especially in a cold climate with a warm fireplace. I love the cozy feeling of indoor heat mixed with the spirit of the season.

I also like Thanksgiving for pretty much the same reason, plus the food!

2 Likes

Chrisimas!!!

:jack_o_lantern: Halloween is great, but for years I haven’t had friends to celebrate it with. :smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

Christmas, though I’m not a Christian.
I like the lovely atmosphere,
the cold, the fireplace, the gifts etc

2 Likes

my favorite holiday is new years. although i struggle to make it to midnight and ring in the new year. last year i went to sleep at about 11pm, i was in a hotel and the people in the room next door partied all night, i slept right through it all haha.

i also like groundhog’s day and the predicting of spring.

I like the weeks counting down to Halloween but the actual Holiday makes me a bit paranoid.
I don’t like Trick or Treaters ringing my doorbell.
Makes me paranoid.