Father was in a terrible car wreck...just found out

My heart is with you and your father.

1 Like

I am so happy with everyone’s comments and support !! I will get more info from Amy my sister as she finds out. I found out from a text this a m about 6 20 am. The real heartbreaker is that dad had already conquered two knee surgeries and a perforated colon surgery too…he was getting to where he could walk fine…and now this…I just pray he’s not going to be paralyzed…I will let this forum know with new posts as he recovers and goes under surgery for his vertebrae.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @jukebox

Please let us know after a while how he is doing.

1 Like

I need you guys to know how he is doing for some reason…I need the support and for that already shown I am so grateful…I am grieving slowly…

5 Likes

well something cheered me up…I just checked my ratings…and I keep dropping a sale on my book about every three days…this is way up from when I used to sell books…!! so there’s that…anyways…I’m still pretty depressed.

1 Like

I hope your father is okay and can walk again. Best of luck. Will keep you both in my prayers.

2 Likes

@jukebox

We’re all here for you bro. What can I do to help? :hugs:

1 Like

Mate have got outside on

1 Like

just have him in your thoughts or pray if you do pray @JustTrish …thank you @anon94176359 I am only listening to Rush right now because it’s the only thing that cheers me up but I appreciate you doing that in remembrance of us.

2 Likes

I’ll continue praying and sending good thoughts your way. Keep me in the loop.

1 Like

Sending healing energies towards you and Dad and rest of family. Take everything 1 step at a time, he has injuries, but made it thru. Cars are replaceable.

1 Like

I just heard from my sister…dad called her and said he should be getting out of the hospital tomorrow morning…!! idk how but he is walking…I am elated !!

7 Likes

That’s great! Whoop whoop!

1 Like

Wishing your family all the best.

1 Like

praise the Lord

2 Likes

That’s wonderful news @jukebox. It sounds like your dad is one tough cookie. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@jukebox, Hey dude, I’m happy to hear that your father is okay.

Take care.

1 Like

Mate that is great news!

1 Like

Great news @jukebox

Hopefully he can recover with minimal medical intervention. Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

Happy that he is able to be discharged from hospital tomorrow. Tell him that we all want him to get well soon.

1 Like