Every time Led Zeppilins "Stairway to Heaven" comes on the radio it triggers an intense craving for a large pizza

I don’t know why and I’m damned worried about it. I saw my doctor three days ago about the problem and he doubled my Resperidone and he advised me to only listen to the Spanish music station and to read inspirational books by people like Oprah and Donald Trump. So far it’s working, knock on wood.

4 Likes

That Band , , ,

&

Thus SonggG - Going to California

===============================================================================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZ-jATBq9A

(Please Enjoi) - (&) - (Sing - a - Long)

I know the song well. But man, now I’m really sad, It brings me back to my high school days, before my illness, when “schizophrenia” was just a word to me that I stumbled across occasionally, and I knew nothing about it. Brings me back to the old days, when we sat in my friends bedroom listening to Led Zeppelin with no responsibilities and no troubles except to worry about where we were going to get some beer money for the weekend.

1 Like

Can’t Lose e(Y)e Guess … … …

Every time I hear it maybe I will stop craving money.

The lyrics take some pretty wild turns, but the beginning of the song is about a woman who accumulates money, only to find out the hard way her life had no meaning and will not get her into heaven. This is the only part Plant would really explain, as he said it was “a woman getting everything she wanted without giving anything back.”

i used to be so obsessed with zep that i collected all the tapes and DVDs. i prefer quieter music now.

1 Like

In 1996 I bought a box set of all of their studio albums. I still listen to it. My favorite song of theirs is “Kashmir”.

1 Like

i really like JPJ and Page’s instrumental part in “No Quarter” live.

1 Like

Yeah, I like that too. Did you hear that on their concert album, “The Song Remains the Same”?

1 Like

What is that supposed to do?

The Zep always triggers cravings to sit out on the porch at night, back on the far where I used to live, smoking, and drinking. Two things I can no longer do. It’s now just a nice memory.

1 Like

Stairway to heaven is the only song i remember how to play on the guitar

I dont play it anymore cus i managed to fu<k up my ring and pinky fingers of the left hand

Ck up my Pinky and ring fingers of the left hand

ahh Led Zeppelin…long live 70’s mega bands !! I play lots of Zep on guitar…the one I’m most proud of is “over the hills and far away” and " the rain song".

loved this song by Robert Plant

zed on repeat lol

an hour worth of pizza lol, sounds like heaven haha

Yes… from that concert…

1 Like