Every day i play video games

I get bored then i surf forum , lay in bad, or listen to music, but i think is good to play video games when is nothing to do. When i go out i think about video games, i dont play long plays, having breaks and resting. How about you?

2 Likes

Same here bro…i couldnt concentrate…

1 Like

Which gAmes you said you play? I played today tera, warcraft 3, And starcraft 2… i have resident evil but i dont like this kind of games, i like games where skill is needed, i think i like all games , but choosing best to play and conventrate on them… its good to fail in video games

1 Like

Have u played far cry 4 and primal.

1 Like

No i dont but i would love to

1 Like

Go for it … Spooky u r genious…

1 Like

Thnx man you are awesome, i think you find the way of happiness joy love and light

And inner peace

1 Like

I am getting into Watchdogs 2 which is like GTA V. It’s not quite as good, but it has open world and lots of missions to engage me for days on end. I only play a couple of hours or so a day and youtube serves as a backup guide to bits I don’t quite get straight away. Any more than that and I get bored or it enters into my sleeping dream mode at night.

Looking forward to red day redemption on the autumn as they also made gta games.

2 Likes

Have u played far cry primal…and the guardian. …i played far cry3…

First person shooters get quite tedious for me I am afraid. Not played the guardian, but it looks interesting. When the game gets cheaper, I might consider it.

2 Likes

Are u on pc or ps4 …

playstation 4 is my console.

1 Like

tera is a video game? I cant play it scares me with stuff coming after you and monsters and stuff

1 Like

Some days i do not play video games but some days it is all i do for example i played elder scrolls online on my ps4 all day today and accomplished no chores no housework, only taking medication eating showering and video games.

2 Likes

Yes tera is mmorpg

2 Likes