Ever thought you were a terrorist

Has anyone thought you were a terrorist for ISIS or Nazis when psychotic?

1 Like

No. But when I am really psychotic I don’t remember much. Once I thought my dogs and cats were in the conspiracy against me.

That was probably not true but I sure felt that way at the time.

1 Like

That’s 50/50. I love cats, but their allegiance is sketchy at the best of times.

3 Likes

I thought nazis won the war and I was the only one who didn’t know. I thought the coupon paper for the grocery store had codes in it so some people would get poisonous food and others who can read the codes got good food. I thought every time someone called over the loudspeaker it was code for tracking me through the store.

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Zwaynopolous

1 Like

Thanks. Good things.

2 Likes

Yes I thought I was ISIS, Jesus and Hitler, all when unmedicated, it was dangerous.

2 Likes

I thought you just thought ISIS were after you, not actually a part of it?

I thought I was part of it and that they came to pick me up in a black tainted car infront of my house. I was up all night looking at it.

3 Likes

I feel like I was really a part of it because I thought there were these teen terrorists at my workplace and I was being nice to them and when my coworker was talking to them I told her not to. I feel bad about this.

I used to ridicule fearfulness until I finally had enough and learned to respect fear.

What do you mean by respecting fear?

I did that at mental hospital with my parents. There was a girl that was trying to talk to me, I thought she was from ISIS and told my parents that and not to talk to her when she came trying to talk to me and my parents.

2 Likes

To recognize fear without showing criticism or violence toward it.

1 Like

The weird thing was I once was in a car with a man who had a tablet and he told me to put my phone on the floor. So it seems I was really involved with terrorists? He also said that I should stay home with my parents instead of going to my college.

You’re not, its a delusion.

It’s just weird that he said to put my phone on the floor.

I thought a was a samurai.
It was delusional but helped me feel strong during difficult days.
Does anyone remember my tagline in the 90s
“I have swords for the fight “ with a picture of a katana.

1 Like

I thought I was a terrorist for the local zoo.
“Death to moats and fences! Praise Zeus!”

There’s two guys at opposite ends of the spectrum. Two very different men.