Ever since my pdoc

lowered my Seroquel from 200 mg to 100 mg at night, my gf has noticed that I’ve been more paranoid in my thinking. But, I cannot increase my Seroquel back up even a small amount because the GI side effects are just too severe.

I am able to see and recognize that my thoughts may indeed be more paranoid in nature, and as long as I can recognize this, I’m not going to take it too seriously.

That’s not good maybe if change the time u take ur seroquel it can eliminate gi side effects

1 Like

@Qirat, but changing the time schedule would eliminate the sleep benefits of Seroquel.

Ye that’s true I dono why I said that

1 Like

Don’t knock yourself. Was a good suggestion.

2 Likes

Can you try another AP? I don’t know your med history… it can be hard to sleep when coming off Seroquel. I found it to be the most zombifying of the APs that I tried. I didn’t have any GI issues though. Maybe a second AP at a low dose?

My pdoc is always looking to change meds if I’m having any problems, I just happened to land on one that’s good for me.

2 Likes

Yeah can you try a different med @SkinnyMe?
Being paranoid can be dangerous.

1 Like

@agent101g, @Wave, I’m dependent upon Seroquel to help me sleep so, I don’t want to go off of it.

Can you increase the dose a little bit?

1 Like

@Wave, no, I really don’t think so.

You just want to manage the paranoia.

1 Like

@Wave, I think I can handle it at the level it is at. It is not causing arguments or anything like that. I’m not getting into battles with anyone or with strangers. It is not causing any problems in other words.

Didn’t you call the police and grabbed the kitchen knife?
This is a problem caused by paranoia.

3 Likes

You definitely have a point there @Wave. My gf said the exact same thing.

1 Like

Just discuss it with your doctor @SkinnyMe.
I would.

1 Like

Thank you, @Wave for your concern. I will discuss it with my pdoc. I have an appointment with him on Aug. 27th.

1 Like

Thanks @SkinnyMe
We care about you.

2 Likes

Awww thanks. 151515151515

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.