Earliest memory?

A psychologist once said your earliest memory is the theme of your life. Is this true for you, and what is your earliest memory? Interesting Note: I know very small children are much smarter than people suspect.

1 Like

One of my earliet memories was hitting my dad in the eye with a snowball lol

3 Likes

Good luck and peace to all

Welcome @lukebromby .

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@ZombieMombie , @ninjastar , @Moonbeam, @rogueone, and @Bowens

Enjoy your stay with us!

My earliest memories was when my Mom used to sing this lovely Italian lullaby to me as a baby.

Yes I have memories of being around my Mom as a baby.

2 Likes

My earliest memory from what I can tell is being sick and falling asleep on the couch and waking in the middle of the night to my toys moving… I closed my eyes and fell asleep again

My memories start when I was 5 years old. My earliest memory is sitting on a bench with my mom, crying about having to go to my first day of kindergarden. I hated school from the start lol.

1 Like

Canada. 1992. I was 3 years old.

My brother was playing Altered Beast on the Sega Genesis.

I stuck my finger into a candle flame

1 Like

Probably my sz uncle (RIP) pulling me around the kitchen on a blanket. My mom was surprised I remembered this. I don’t remember how old she said I was when this happened, maybe 2?

About 6:20 am.,…

1 Like

waking up age 6 months with my ear infection popping and pushing myself up to sitting
seeing blood and puss on the pillow and thinking: i’ll be alright from now on

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.