Due to recent developments- please read

Due to recent developments of mods being on less, the times I am on I will be tightening down on what I allow. Typically, I give warnings or let things go.

However, lately people have been, in a nutshell, acting a fool. Taking advantage of the fact that we’ve been busy in our lives.

No more, at least when I am on. I suggest everyone familiarize themselves with the rules and site TOS again. I’ll link to the rules at the end of this post.

For most of you this won’t be a problem. But for the repeat offenders, I’m sure there will be pushback, cries of “overmodding”, and the like.

Hardly. We let a lot go quite often if you pay attention to the site rules.

I’m not going to suspend for every little thing, but you can expect to see more consequences than in the past. I personally do not want to spend my day trying to reason with those that can’t follow rules.

This is the only warning I’m going to give. This only applies to me and when I am on. Other mods will mod as they see fit and I will support their decisions.

As for the timetables when I’m on… You never know. I tend to have a messed up sleep pattern, so I may be on days or nights. SO I suggest that those that have been taking advantage of mods being stretched thin STOP.

15 Likes

The rules and guidelines can be found here

3 Likes

What is this germany during ww2?

2 Likes

Really? Being asked to follow site rules is being likened to the Holocaust? Really?

10 Likes

Thanks for moderating its a big job. Good moderation is a big reason i like this forum.

Cheers,
Level

9 Likes

Thanks, @LevelJ1 ! It’s always nice to be appreciated😊

5 Likes

Okay, I think she’s gone.

Let’s all get naked and throw stuff!!

3 Likes

Nah, it’ll be about 15 minutes.

2 Likes

I will also be doing this. Not because I’m on less, but because typing responses is harder than reading, so responses to flags will not come with explanations.

5 Likes

You could always skip the flags and go straight to using ninjastars :smirk: :ninja: haaaayaaaaa

3 Likes

Yup yup! I will be a no drama llama!

2 Likes

And a bumpity bumpity bump

2 Likes

Darnnit! I gotta find somewhere else to post my nude pics.

:flushed:

3 Likes

Most forums the rules are like walking on glass but schizophrenia.com there’s glass in your shoes.

3 Likes

@Montezuma we’ll make an exception for you.

2 Likes

I barely know the rules I’ve never read them but I’ve never gotten in trouble before so I must be doing something right :stuck_out_tongue:

Its like the 10 commandments on steroids :smiley:

1 Like

@anon4362788, I have no problem with moderating this site, but sometimes I have a problem with dual nature of mods…
How to adress you, as a mod or member.
I avoid talking or reply to mods, cause I get easily stressed with facing authority.

@anon25523312 just treat everyone with the same respect you want for yourself. Easy peasy.

3 Likes

@szcat I linked to them. I should also get a link to the site TOS.

1 Like