Drug For Schizophrenia Beginning Phase II Trial

I’ve put so much fictional crap on here that I decided to put something serious on here to give you guys a little hope:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwii6qar2dXQAhVBLSYKHQSvAB0QqQIIGygAMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.businesswire.com%2Fnews%2Fhome%2F20161202005347%2Fen%2FSunovion-Initiates-SEP-363856-Phase-2-Program-Patients&usg=AFQjCNGOC_3vIKWWgBx31jxGoLvYI5NpVg&sig2=KEs3rU4dKEY_T4djHFnVZg&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE. I hope this pulls up for you.

3 Likes

Good find. Thanks.

SEP-363856 is being studied in a global Phase 2 program, and preclinical models suggest that SEP-363856 may be able to treat the positive and negative symptoms of schizophrenia as well as Parkinson’s disease psychosis.

1 Like

Basically it’s for negative symptoms…but it also treat positive symptoms…!!!
so good…!!! thanks for sharing…!!!

is sep short for sepulchura?

1 Like

why would you admit to putting fictional crap on here? are you cured of your illness? you say you hope it pulls trough for me. What do you mean by that? Is it just me, or everyone on the site? i don’t know what to believe since you said that you posted a ton of fictional crap on here. Is this fiction too? How can we be sure?

If there is a cure I don’t believe it will happen in my lifetime and I think it’s too late for me to have a normal life. I am too trapped in the ssi system… I have made some bad jokes about the slow pace of treatment for the disease and some creativity stories that people believed were true. So I decided to post about a drug in development that may change your lives for those of you who are younger. No I am not cured although I am better than I was. But I’m getting too old for there to be much hope for a good future for me.

1 Like

I’m skeptical about this “treat everything with one pill” approach. I think positive and negative symptoms are fundamentally different and cannot be both treated with a single drug. I was hoping SEP-856 would focus on negative symptoms, but now I don’t get my hopes too high anymore.

1 Like

yes i back that…!!!
i am ready to take 50 pills at once if it is effective…!!!
man none of them are working for me…!!!

1 Like

And sep856 is particularly for negative symptoms…!!!

How long will it be @far_cry0? Till sepulchura comes out on the market?

1 Like

Hope 3 to four years if it passes all its phase…!!!
#Be patience and look at sun every Day…!!!
Have a good morning…!!!

A friend in struggle…!!! cry0

Dr Green thumb have you tried Sarcosine l-theanine and vitamin Pregnenolone…!!!

Yes no and no. I need an antipsychotic that doesn’t have side effects real badly and then I can work around the negative symptoms

1 Like

3-4 years is a long time from now. It better be a game changer if we have to wait that long

1 Like

No way out…neither we can hit our head hard against the wall…!!!