Dream or nightmare?

Do you live in a dream or nightmare?

1 Like

we live in a dream… May we wake up.

3 Likes

Dream, sometimes it is bad.

3 Likes

Used to live in a dream or nightmare, but not anymore!

2 Likes

Sometimes a dream, sometimes a nightmare.

3 Likes

I live in a dream within a nightmare

5 Likes

Just a dream. 1515151515

3 Likes

In that you are correct. :blush:

2 Likes

I feel like I used to live in a dream, then I woke up.

1 Like

We live within the collective dream… but due to low functionality the collective dream becomes the individuals nightmare…

2 Likes

Like inception?

2 Likes

I don’t believe in the collective consciousness, myself. I still stand by beliefs that everything is controlled folly by the individual, half of which never happens or comes true. :-/

2 Likes

It’s a mix of a dream and a nightmare, but now I’m living in a nightmare.

2 Likes

Same, friend. Everybody has different nightmares, which is why I work so hard disproving the collective consciousness theories. The thoughts only exist in our brain, which makes the paranoid Delusional Grandeur’s that much worse. Who would want to believe in mind reading or telepathy? The mind is the only place we have to not be harmed by the outside world. Doesn’t matter what you think about, so long as you do not act on it. They are just words that are made up to make us appear different than the Normies, who get to live their lives free while we have to deal with the stupid illnesses. The world is okay, regardless of what goes on in our brains.

3 Likes

It’s a nightmare.

2 Likes

Not a dream or a nightmare. More like I’m living in a different dimension.

3 Likes

Is anything real to us when normal people can’t see or hear what goes on in our brains?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.